Fortune Teller Slot Game Review
Fortune Teller is a five-reel slot machine with 30 paylines. It is produced by Net Ent company and is devoted the theme of the future predictions. There are scatters, wild symbols, free spins and bonus game with Tarot cards.
How to play the slot Fortune Teller
To start the game you need you need define several important parameters. They can be adjusted using the big green buttons at the bottom of the game screen:
- Bet Level – the level of the rate. It can be varied from 1 to 4. The rate size for the entire spin depends on that level.
- Bet Lines – the number of paylines. You can put a value from 1 to 30 by clicking the button. It also affects the bet size on the spin as a whole.
- Coin Value – the cost of coin. This button changes the value of one coin and the size of player’s bankroll. Bankroll is a sum on the player’s account. Coins cost can be varied from 0.01 to 0.50. Bankroll changes from 10,000 to 500,000 coins respectively.
By changing the three indicators, it is possible to vary the bet size on the spin in following range:
- Minimum – is the level 1, the number of lines is 1, coin value is 0.01. In this case the bet is 1 coin;
- Maximum is the level 4, the number of lines is 30, coin value is 0.50. In that case the bet on the spin is 120 coins.
Bet level indicator “Bet” is visible in the black box on the left panel of the slot. The same window “Win” to the right shows how much it has been won at the current spin.
To adjust all the parameters to the maximum immediately without wasting the time on clicks, you can click on the Max Bet button. The rate will be maximal and the reels will start spinning.
You can also set the auto game mode, then you will not need to press the buttons and run spins by hands. There is a small button Auto at the bottom of the game screen. You can open a window with the auto play settings by clicking on it.
The number of automatic rotation is from 10 to 1,000, as usual in the Net Ent slots. To start an Autoplay just click on the required figure. But first, pay attention to the advanced settings.
There are “Advanced settings” above the figures. By clicking on it, you’ll open a list of options:
- on any win;
- if free spins is won;
- if bonus game is won;
- if single win exceeds;
- if cash increases (decreases) by.
You can put a check mark near one of these options and click on the number of automatic spins. The reels will start spinning. Then in the same window, an indicator with the number of remaining automatic spins and Stop button will appear. You can stop the rotation at any moment.
Symbols and coefficients
For a complete description of symbols and payments on them you should click on the Paytable button. The table of payments will open.
Wild symbol is a symbol with a man’s hand picture with the eye located in the centre. It replaces all the symbols except the scatter and bonus. In addition, it allows you to win: five such symbols multiply the rate 7,500 times.
Scatter is a symbol with a picture of crystal ball with predictions. 3-5 scatters give 12 free spins and award the prize. The winning consists of rate multiplied in 2-200 times. During the free spins winnings are multiplied three times.
Bonus symbol is a symbol with a picture of Gypsy woman. Three or five Gypsy women trigger the bonus game.
Following symbols are:
- A horse – five horses multiply the winning 500 times;
- A black cat – five cats give a multiplier 500 times;
- Gypsy’s wagon increases the winning 250 times;
- Card symbols from Ace to ten are the lowest paid. Five card symbols multiply the gain from 125 to 75 times.
When three-five Gypsy women fell on the reels, an interactive bonus game is launched. On the screen, a beautiful gypsy with a black cat on her lap prompts you to choose a few Tarot cards. By turning them, you collect bonus winnings. If the turned card is the Death trump, you’ll be returned to the main game.