Goldilocks Slot Game Review
Goldilocks and the Wild Bears is the slot machine created by the Swedish company Quickspin. As always, their video slot differs with carefully implemented graphics, pleasant music, and interesting gameplay.
The plot in the free slot machines is based on the fairy tale known to as “Masha and the Three Bears”. The heroes of the gambling machine are bear family members: father, mother, son, and a funny blond girl.
Twenty-five fixed paylines left the only possibility to determine the size of the total bet on a spin. We can say that the machine Goldilocks and the Wild Bears have a low volatility; it will be appreciated by fans of small bets and frequent wins.
How to play on the slot machine Goldilocks and the Wild Bears
To start the game on the slot machine in free, it is necessary to determine the total size of the bets on a spin. It is regulated by the button Total Bet. Click on it to open the list of stakes. You can select a value from 0.25 to 12.50 chips.
The game machine of Quickspin is played directly for monetary units deposited to the account and not for coins or virtual credits.
After determining the bet, you need to click on the Spin button – a big orange key with a circular arrow.
The interface of the gambling slot machine Goldilocks and the Wild Bears
In addition to buttons Total Bet and Spin, the control panel has other buttons and switches.
- Paytable – the table of payments. It describes in detail all multipliers, bonus features, and respins.
- Fast Play – makes the reels to spin as fast as possible.
- Bet per Line – the size of the bet per line.
- Lines – the number of active lines.
- The button with the cogwheel – allows you to customise the space bar to start the wheels and to turn off the welcome picture when launching the machine.
- Win – the window which shows the last gain.
Symbols and combination of the video slot Goldilocks and the Wild Bears
Free slot machine play Goldilocks and the Wild Bears has three types of wild symbols and two scatters, one of which triggers the bonus game.
- The common wild symbol is designed as the image of a house. It substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. Five of these symbols multiply the bet 1000 times.
- The wild symbol with a multiplier is pictured as a bowl of porridge. It can increase a winning up to four times depending on how many icons appeared on the reels.
- The third wild symbol is involved in the bonus game Bears Turn Wild. It performs the same function as a normal wild symbol plus gives two additional free spins.
- The Scatter symbol – the image of a cheerful blonde hooligan on a red background. Three and more girls activate 10 free spins. When three scatters appear, the payout is equal to the triple bet.
- The progressive Scatter depicts teasing girl on a blue background. It participates in the bonus game Bears Turn Wild.
The cost of symbols in the slot-machine Goldilocks and the Wild Bears
- Five bears on the reels 200-250;
- Four – 75-100;
- Three – 15-20.
In addition to bears, there are playing card symbols from Ace to 10, which reward with smaller multipliers from 2 to 100 depending on the value.
The prize is counted as follows: the bet increased by the appropriate multiplier. Thus, the maximal payout is 12 500 monetary units at the stake of 12.50 coins for getting five regular wild symbols with the multiplier 1000. This is without taking into account bonus games and free spins.
Bonus game Bears Turn Wild
The bonus game in the slot machines for free play is triggered during free rolls. Its essence is to collect progressive scatters during the round of free spins. Three or more progressive scatters turn peaceful bears into the wild. Wild symbol substitutes for all others symbols and gives 2 additional free rotations.