Dragon’s Treasure Slot Game Review
Description:Travel back in times to Middle Ages with Dragon’s Treasure slot game. This gambling machine by Merkur obtains 5 lines on 5 reels and bonus features
Even though you don’t believe in fairytales, Dragon’s Treasure online slot game by Merkur is definitely worth trying no matter whether you are a beginner or experienced player. With five reels and five paying lines, it may not be the most paying gambling machine in the world, but the design in Middle Ages style looks rather interesting. Like other casino slots on our website, it is available for free try – as soon as you visited the page with its review, the game will be launched automatically. But keep in mind that in order the game could work properly, you’ll need to install the modern Internet browser with a Flash player. In case you prefer gambling on mobile, your device should be compatible with HTML5 technology.
Rules of the game and proper menu usage
Simplicity is a key word Dragon’s Treasure slot can be characterized with. The panel of the keys in free slot machines online contains a very limited amount of them which is used for regulating the most important gambling parameters such as quantity of coins placed on a bet or the starting options. Nothing extra data which could have mixed you up is not represented here. Let’s find out the signification of every knob on the control board:
- Spin, Max Bet and Autostart – when you decide to start a game, there is something to choose from! But what is the difference? If you prefer classical variant of playing, select Spin key – when it is pressed, you activate the round of regular rotations, which are paused at any time.
- Max Bet, the best option for high-rollers, sets the most expensive values of stake to gamble with. If your budget is low, then you’d better choose ordinary rolls with Spin button.Tired of clicking on Spin knob all the time? Choose Autostart, which is used for series of drum turns. Now while playing casino slot machines there is no need to push the starting button all the time – simply regulate the amount of rotations having selected any quantity from 5 to 100.
- Paytable contains lots of useful information – what symbols and of which values are offered to players, for example. Your stake is taken into consideration.
- By the way, how the bet should be placed? Lines are fixed, so their number is not regulated. The only parameter to be chosen is the quantity of coins.
- If you’d like to, it is possible to launch the game in full-screen mode, or adjust background sounds. The panel in the right corner of free slot machine games for pc is meant specially for that – it contains the buttons required for that purposes.
Payouts for symbols
Having opened Paytable, you’ll see a board with images which you may discover on the reels. Almost all of them are related to the central theme of the slot game, except for images of cards, which are included to almost every casino gambling machine.
- Surely, card pictures we mentioned above, belong to the images which bring smallest awards: icons from 10 to Q at maximum available stake pay you 10-200 credits, and those from A to K are worth up to 300 chips.
- In new casino slot machines Sword and Chest will give you prizes of equal values: from 10 to 1500 coins.
- Among the most expensive ones you will find two Knights paying from 10 up to generous 10,000 credits! This award will be paid for a chain consisting of five images of a blond Knight.
The only prize mode available in Dragon’s Treasure slot is the one consisting of unpaid rotations. As usual, it is activated with the help of special symbols called Scatters. In this game the role of Scatter is played by the icon with a Dragon depicted on it. By forming a combination of these pictures in casino slot machines online, you get 10 Free Spins and the rewards for a chain itself – from 20 to 2000 credits.