Vikings Go Wild Slot Game Review
Vikings belong to the bravest warriors of the world. Yggdrasil Gaming decided to honor them and dedicated Vikings Go Wild casino slot machines for fun to these unintimidated fighters. The casino game has pleasant-to-eye 3D design and offers numerous beneficial features for players. All the settings are adjustable and can be easily set according to your preferences.
The rules of the game
If you want to start playing this game, there are only two things you should do: set the bet to play with and spin the reels. All these actions can be performed by means of control panel which is under the reels. It consists of two part: the keys which regulate the course of game and buttons to adjust additional settings. So, the main panel of instrument contains:
- The quantity of lines in popular casino slot machines is fixed – you are offered to gamble on 25 of them, unfortunately it is impossible to increase or decrease them.
- The Coin Value sets the stake which is placed on one line. By means of arrows you can make this amount higher or lower. The range of possible bets impresses – from 0,01 coin to 4 credits. The general stake is calculated by multiplying bet for line by their quantity, so it can be from 0,01 credits to 100 coins.
- Cash Bet shows the quantity of your total stake.
- Max Bet immediately adjusts the bet to its maximum.
- The Spin launches single playing round – single click on it can rotate or stop reels.
- You can turn on Autoplay feature – when its active, the computer spins the reels instead of players.
- Win and Balance reflect the values won during the last successful round and money on your account.
Additional settings of the best free slots may be extended by clicking on the key with plus located above the reels. You’ll see that this panel contains Paytable with possible sequences, rules and such settings as sound, graphics etc.
Symbols and their values
The money amounts paid for different combinations are represented in a special division called Paytable. In general, all the symbols in Vikings Go Wild can be divided into two groups: icons of Vikings and coins.
- Coins pay less, if compared to Vikings. In these top free slots they include Golden, Silver and two kinds of Bronze ones. Surely, the most paying is a coin made of gold – from 6 to 80 coins are guaranteed for it. The others can award you with prizes ranging from 5 to 70 coins.
- Vikings are worth more. Among this group of pictures the biggest awards are paid for a young Viking with a long beard and brown hair. It can bring from 30 to 250 coins. Other pictures such as bald Viking, old Viking with white hair and a blonde woman are worth from 20 to 225 playing credits.
The image of a ship is a Scatter one here. Three of them activate special mode of free slots for fun only, when the reels are rotated for free. The amount of free spins starts from 8 and reaches 24 of them. When it’s active, any of the Vikings’ pictures can become Sticky Wilds – the ones which participate in all sequences and can remain in their places while all other reels are turning. There is also a regular Wild icon, replacing the lacking pictures in combinations, thus creating more and more of them.