Reely Poker Slot Game Review
If you are looking for fresh gambling impressions, you’ve come to right place because on this page we present Reely Poker online video slot machine developed by Leander Games software. This game is simbios of classical one-armed bandit you can find in any casino and poker, and even if it looks unusual from the first sight it promises really captivating gameplay that will be appreciated by true gamblers.
The slot machine has 30 paylines, Wild and Scatter substitutions and 2 special features taken from poker – Slot Poker and Multihand Infinite Holdem Bonus. This article includes detailed review of this game and provides its free demo version that can be tested without downloads, registration and any deposits right now.
Click and play – easy, anyway
Apart from interesting conception, presented slot machine for free has handy interface and gameplay menu. Some of the buttons are used to select betting size, while others are intended to regulate modes of spins, quality of sound and graphics.
- Number of betting lines is selected with Lines option. Click ‘+/-’ icons and choose from 1 to 30 paylines available
- Amount of coins one can put for 1 betting line is regulated with ‘+/-’ icons. In Reely Poker slot available denominations are 0.01 – 0.5
- Standard Autoplay option is included into nearly all slots and this one is not an exception. Use it to start series of 5 – 100 automatic spins and wait until winning combos appear on the screen
- Spin button, on the contrary, launches one single spin in one click. That means you have to press it every time you want to make free casino slots reels rotating
- Info button stands for Paytable and it would be useful to press it to find out about game`s payout rules, bonus features, payline schemes, etc.
Even if options control seems to be a bit complicated process from the first sight, everything becomes clear when a couple of sessions are played. To adjust sound intensity or screen size, use small-sized buttons placed in right bottom corner.
Slot Poker feature: 2 casino games – doubled payoffs
When all questions about gameplay options are solved, it is time to have a look at slot games Paytable and see what symbols and combinations are presented there, and what is more interesting – how are they paid.
All symbols one can find on the first page of Paytable are designed as poker hands with different faced up cards.
- For example, the least valuable poker hand is the one that has 2 Clubs and 3 Diamonds opened cards. Thus, we see that 5 any symbols of this group cost 75 credits – not bad, but not too much.
- The next hands featured in this online slots for fun are 5 Hearts and 4 Spades attain a bit higher value and ensure up to 100 credit for 5 symbol winning combination.
- It is logically to assume that Jacks, Queens and Kings are rated higher than ordinary cards with numerical rates, that is why 5 Queen-headed combinations are estimated with 4000 credits, while 5 hands with opened King are evaluated even higher – with up to 5000 credits.
Poker hand with the Ace from above is Scatter Bonus icon. When 3 – 5 icons appear in any random position, amazing Multihand Infinite Holdem Bonus is started. In its course the player’s task is to reveal one of presented poker hands and receive payouts credited due to separate online slots Bonus Paytable (the lowest 2 credits prize is granted for One Pair hand, while the most rewarding Royal Flush will enrich you with 500 credits).
Slot Poker feature is activated with same-named button when maximum number of paylines is wagered. Choose between 3 rows (A, B, C) you want to play with and spin the reels. If spins result will be higher than previously selected row the win is yours.