Holmes and the Stolen Stones Slot Game Review
The name of legendary private detective Sherlock Holmes is probably familiar to different generations of readers and now Yggdrasil software company acquaints gamblers with this character in online slot game Holmes and the Stolen Stones.
The game is worth playing for those who used to appreciate interesting themes, original design solutions, handy interface and engaging bonus rounds. Slot`s review presented on this page covers all details concerning these points and gives an idea about its gameplay in general.
Slot`s interface and settings adjustments
To start with, Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot machine has 5 reels and 20 fixed paylines which can not be changed while setting the bet. The interface includes such elements as playing field, set of optional buttons necessary for settings regulation and ones used for betting size control. The first group of buttons featured in this free casino slot machines are as following:
- Cross icon is used to close the session
- The menu second i icon stands for ‘Information’ and opens Paytable section where characteristics of all symbols, payouts and winning lines schemes are provided. Rules and paying order accepted in the game are explained too.
- Cogwheel sign reveals the panel where audio, visual, spin speed and autoplay options are regulated
- The paragraph sign discloses detailed gameplay rules provided by the manufacturer
- The image of dynamic is used to disable sounds
The options mentioned above are intended to provide the player with extra comfort during the gameplay while the buttons regarded below are used for controlling betting and spins modes:
- In this free video slots Coin Value button supplied with ‘+/-‘ signs is intended to select the denomination of one coin between € 0.01 – € 2
- To put maximum wager (€40) click Max Bet button
- Spin button (the biggest one located in the center) triggers one separate single spin with each click
- Rightwards from Spin there is Autoplay button that allows to launch series of 10-100 automatic spins pressing it just for once
- Two windows placed in right bottom corner display the amount of balance and last payout
In slots Paytable there 8 regular symbols that are paid strictly as it is described and do not complete any additional bonus payouts. As it usually happens in free slots machines games, card suits symbols are of the lowest value, maximum payout from 5 consequently landed clubs is 125 credits, from diamonds – 150, from hearts – 175, spades – 200. The only condition is to land them on selected payline from left to right.
Other regular symbols presented in Paytable are pictures of magnifying glass, the book, portraits of Holmes and his friend Watson.
Naturally, that image of Holmes is the most rewarding icon. When 5 pictures of detective appear on chosen betting line player gets up to 4000 coins – not bad, isn’t it?
Special symbols and games
In Holmes and the Stolen Stones casino slot online games there is a range of special icons which bring bonus payouts:
- 3 – 5 images of keyhole with Bonus emblem trigger bonus games in course of which it is possible to win up to 1000 additional credits. Moreover, such elements as shards of diamonds and bag of coins give extra prizes.
- 3 or more Free Spins emblems launch 10 free spins series. During free spins all wins are tripled. Collecting 5 shards of diamonds brings you one step closer to winning a jackpot
- The jackpot is won when 5 shards of the same colour are gathered
The mystery of win is investigated in Holmes and the Stolen Stones by Yggdrasil. 20 paylines, 10 free games and special jackpot complete amazing payouts.