Hall of Gods Slot Game Review
Hall of Gods slot machine is a NetEnt’s progressive video slot, devoted to Scandinavian mythology. It has 5 reels and 20 payment lines, that you can use for playing and collecting prize combinations. This slots also gives player a chance of winning one of the three progressive jackpots. Aside from that, the slot has bonuses, free spins and generous prizes for valuable combinations.
Playing Hall of gods is easy!
You don’t need any special skills to play the NetEnt’s Hall of Gods game. All you have to do is read the rules of the game, set the slot to fit your preferences and start spinning the reels. In this game, you can set the parameters manually to control the bankroll. Among the adjustable characteristics of the game there are:
- Level – bet level per one gaming line. In the game this value ranges from 1 to 10. The bet is being multiplied by the number of active lines (Hall of gods has 20 of those, and all of them are fixated); all of this sets the overall bet per spin.
- Coin Value – is a value of the gaming coin. The player’s balance depends on value that player gives to coin (from 0,01 to 0,1). The more expensive the credit is, the less money will the player have on his account; but the bigger are prizes for winning combinations when transferring virtual money into real currency. The cheaper the coin is, the more money will the player have on his deposit, but the wins are much smaller.
Aside from those preferences where you can change numbers by pressing arrow keys or moving a slider, the user interface also offers several buttons. Max Bet button will automatically set the bet to the maximum. Autoplay button will start the series of automatic spins, where player only controls the number of those spins. The central button will start a single spin with preferences set by player.
Symbols of Hall of gods and their values
The main goal of Hall of Gods game is to collect the identical pictures to get a money prize. Different images are rated differently. All symbols can be divided into several groups depending on their value and functions. So, by spinning the reels you can get low-value symbols (depicting divine attributes), high-value symbols (portraits of gods) and special symbols that have their own abilities and functions in the game.
Among the special symbols there are:
- A Wild symbol, depicting a snake that can appear on 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. The snake can complete any combination except for scatter sequences and bonus symbols. If this symbol was used in prize combination, the combination will be expanded, covering the whole drum, which allows player to get even more winning combinations.
- Scatter, depicting Huginn and Muninn ravens, will activate series of free spins after appearing in 3 and more cells of gaming field. So, 3 scatters will allow you to spin the reels for free 10 times, 4 – 15 times, 5 – 20 times.
- Bonus symbol – shield and hammer. When there is 3 and more of those on the reels, the bonus game for all three jackpots will be activated.
Free spins can be launched in case the player got 3 or more symbols with ravens on the reels. Depending on the number of the symbols the free spins series of certain length will start. During the free spins, all combinations that have appeared on the payment lines can bring winnings three times bigger than during the standard game.
While reels are spinning for free, there is a change for getting Wild symbols, bonus images and Scatters on your reeland. If during the free spins the bonus game was activated, the multiplier for combinations in the normal game won’t work for prize coins. If the player gets three or more Scatters – the number of free spins will be increased (depending on the number of scatters in combination).
Bonus game is being launched if the player gets 3 and more bonus symbols on the reeland. The prize game is going to be launched on the additional screen. The user has to use a hammer for breaking the shields with jackpot emblems and scrolls with numbers hidden underneath. By collecting three identical images or emblems, the player either can get bonus credits on his balance, or win a jackpot.
The Hall of Gods game has three maximal prizes:
- Mini Jackpot;
- Midi Jackpot;
- Mega Jackpot.
The main advantage of such bonus game is the possibility of getting all three jackpots at once. So if the player was able to get, for example, a Midi Jackpot win, he can still try to get other two jackpots in the next bonus games.