Groovy Sixties Slot Game Review
Dive into the atmosphere of colourful 60s by playing the NetEnt’s 3D video slot – Groovy Sixties! Retro automobiles, high boots on platforms, wax lamps – all those features are turning the game on 5 reels and 40 prize lines into the tour back to 60s! Beneficial offers of the game and free spins will bring you payments as wild as rock-n-roll!
How to play the Groovy Sixties
Groovy Sixties is a slot machine where the player is offered 40 payment lines and 5 reels with 3 images on each. To get a prize the player has to collect combinations of symbols on any of active lines. But before starting a game, you have to tune the game to fit your preferences. For convenient control of game’s bankroll there are adjustable parameters, among which:
- «Bet Level» for setting the bet-per-line level. The game offers 5 levels of the bet (from 1 to 5 credits per line). The minimal bet for a spin with 40 active lines will cost player 40 credits from gaming balance, while the maximal one will cost 250. You can set the maximal bet in just one click by simply pressing the “Max Bet” button.
- “Coin Value” for setting the value of gaming coin. Gaming coin is a virtual currency for playing the game. Real money, transferred to your gaming balance, will be converted into gaming coins. By setting the coin’s value the player sets the money-to-coins ratio and forms the gaming balance. In the Groovy Sixties game the coin’s value ranges from 0,01 to 0,5 notional currency units.
- “Bet Lines” for setting the number of active payment lines. In this game you can choose from 1 to 40 payment lines for playing. The player is free to activate as many lines as he wants. The combinations are only being payed for if they’re located on the active lines. That’s why for bigger chance of profit the player should activate as many as possible.
When all the bets and credits values were set, you can proceed to the spins. Groovy Sixties offers two modes: manual and automatic. Manual will start a single spin after player presses a central round button at the bottom of the screen. Automatic spin will start series of spins without player’s interference. The player can only choose the number of automatic spins in the series. The slot can offer from 15 to 1000 spins for the auto mode.
Symbols and payments
Groovy Sixties video slot offers player three kinds of symbols. Among those there are simple symbols, depicting card nominals; high-value symbols, depicting all kinds of items associated with 60s of XX century; special symbols. Each symbol, combining into a winning sequence with others, brings player a certain amount of credits.
To learn more about prizes for certain combinations, the player can open the Paytable by pressing the button of the same name (it is located right below the reels). The prizes are counted by coefficients – bet per line multipliers. So, the combination with coefficient of 5 will bring the prize of x5 bets per line.
The special symbols of Groovy Sixties
Groovy Sixties slot machine contains 2 special symbols – images, performing a special function in the game and providing player with additional abilities. Those symbols are:
- Wild card (game logo with “WILD” text over it). This symbol can appear on any of 5 reels and complete any winning combination by replacing any lacking symbol. Another feature of the Wild is that it often appears in the form of cluster – a segment repeated in several symbol cells. This increases player’s chances for getting a winning combination.
- Scatter, depicting a girl in a typical style for 60s. If the player gets three of those in the reeland’s cells, this symbol is getting a doubled overall bet amount of money. Also, three scatters will activate a bonus game of free spins.
Bonus game of Groovy Sixties slot is provided by series of free spins, activated by three Scatter symbols on the reels. During those spins the player won’t lose any credits from his balance, the spins are payer for by a casino using the last bet used by player. There are only 5 free spins given to player. Any combination the player gets during the free spins will be paid for in the doubled amount (with x2 multiplier). When all 5 spins are made, the player gets back to the main game.