Cash Farm Slot Game Review
The Cash Farm slot machine by Novomatic has five reels and 25 pay lines as well as a bonus game, an additional “Reel Refill” function and a risk game.
How To Play
Locate the control panel at the bottom of the game screen. The control panel allows you to choose the number of lines, the amount bet on each line, and the number of spins to be executed in one round.
Bets can be made on a minimum of one line, to a maximum of 20 lines. A minimum bet is 0.01 credit, while a maximum is 100 per spin. To choose the number of lines, locate the lines box on the left of the control panel.
Click on the plus and minus signs on either side of the box to raise or lower the number of lines you would like to bet on.
To choose the amount of coins you would like to bet per line, located the bet/line box in the middle of the control panel. Click on plus and minus signs to raise or lower the bet amount.
All winning combinations are added if three or more identical symbols fall out in a row from left to right. The
activity of pay lines does not change, therefore, all 25 lines take part in the spin. The slot machine has 13 symbols. Some of them are simple playing card symbols while the others represent different farm animals – a cow, a sheep, a pig, a rabbit, and a rooster. The slot machine also has several symbols with additional features.
The Farm symbol is a wild symbol in this slot machine. It can replace any symbol in the game except for the scatter and can bring additional winning. In addition, the Farm symbol gives the highest payout in the game as it is the highest-paid symbol.
The Tractor symbol acts as a scatter here. It is not tied to any pay line and is active in every tile of the slot machine. The winning you get from the combination of three to five scatters depends on the size of the final bet, so this symbol can bring good winnings. Scatter activates the bonus game.
Bonus features of the Cash Farm slot machine are quite extensive and give the chance to get additional winnings.
They are as follows:
- The “Reel Refill” feature – all winning combinations disappear, the symbols fall down and the new symbols are added. This function works endlessly until you use up all possible combinations of symbols.
- The “Pick & Win” bonus game is activated when three to five scatter symbols appear. In this game you need to choose between the straw bales that hide the cash prizes. You can gather the cash “crop” until you find a dollar sign behind one of the bales.
- If you’re lucky enough, you can double the winning from the last spin several times in a row. In the risk game mode you need to guess the colour of the closed card. If guessed, the winning is doubled and you can either continue taking risks or take the winning.
The Cash Farm slot machine control panel contains a number of buttons:
- Start – used to spin the wheels
- Bet/Line – used to set the bet for the line
- Collect – used to take the winning
- Gamble – used to open the risk game
- Paytable – used to open the table of payments
- More Info – used to view the additional information about the rules of the game (available in the Paytable mode)
- Autoplay – automatic mode
Additional information about the control panel blocks:
- Lines – used to set the number of pay lines
- Bet – shows the size of the bet
- Credit – shows the players score
- Last Win – shows the amount gained
The Cash Farm slot machine boasts 3D-graphics and interesting musical accompaniment as well as relatively high payout ratio and simple control possibilities, so you should definitely try your luck in this game.