Aztec Power Slot Game Review
Aztec Power slot machine is represented by five reels in three rows and 25 pay lines. Besides, one can win free spins and play a doubling game. Winning combinations are made up from left to right provided that three or more identical symbols are lined up. As usual, scatter symbol is not attached to the pay lines.
How To Play
When you press ‘Start’ the reels will spin and stop one at a time in a random position. Your base bet size is determined by how many ‘lines’ you choose. This bet will determine the amount of you wager on every spin and also the amount that will be paid for a winning combination of symbols.
Each line follows its own individual path. Selecting additional lines increases your chance of winning. It also increase the amount of your bet. Let’s say you have 5 lines – your bet size is multiplied by 5. You also may select the number of coins you want to play on each line.
Your total bet size is generated is your base coin value multiplied by the number of lines you’re playing, and multiplied also by the number of coins you wagered for each Line. For example – say you chose 5 credits. 5 credits multiplied by 5 credits per line is 25 credits. 25 credits multiplied by 8 lines is 200 credits. This is your ‘Total Bet’ number. The maximum multiplier is 81 credits.
When you win, one of your winning lines will light up and show you the winning combination. Wins are triggered by matching up symbols on the left and continuing to the right. The more winning symbols that are matched, the more the payout ultimately is.
Aztec Power slot machine has 11 symbols. Some of them are simple symbols of playing cards having low payment coefficient but popping out quite often. Moreover, there are symbols related to the culture of Aztecs such as, Aztec symbol which brings the maximum winning in the game. There are several symbols that perform special functions in the game. They include:
- Stone Bird – wild symbol that can complete the winning combination by substituting any other symbol. This symbol cannot affect only the combination with a scatter symbols.
- Aztec Idol (Sun Stone) – is the scatter symbol in the slot that is active on every tile on the screen and triggers the bonus game. This symbol does not multiply the bet.
Bonus features of the Aztec Power slot machine allow you to get good cash payments. Bonus features in the game are represented by:
- Bonus game triggered by three scatter symbols offers the player an opportunity to spin the reels 20 times for free. There are several lucrative functions during the free spins. For example, each winning spin increases an additional multiplier by one. As a result, one can get its winnings multiplied by up to 21 times. However, this option applies only to continuous winning spins.
- The risk game is for the gamblers, and players who are not satisfied with the amount of winnings. In this game, one can risk it all in a single bet. To double the winnings for the last spin one should choose the right color of the closed card. That way you can multiply the winnings over and over again, but remember that in case of wrong choice, you will lose your winnings.
It is very easy and clear to manage the gameplay on the Aztec Power slot machine. The buttons block is represented by:
- Bet/Line – used to set the bet size, however, you cannot choose the number of lines you want to activate.
- Start – used to spin the reels.
- Gamble and Collect – button used to start the risk game and button designed to get the winning without risk game. Autoplay – activates the automatic spins.
- Paytable – table of payments and the rules of the game.
This slot machine has a high-quality graphics and interesting animation. Players can receive a considerable amount of excitement, because the slot offers a wide range of bets. The maximum bet in the game reaches a value of 250 credits, and you can win a lot at that bet.