The Pragmatic Play slots company, which specializes at the software design for online casinos, is emphasized among the online casino games from gaming industry. The company's office is located on Malta Island; the manufacturer's software is licensed by the same state.
For 2016, the list of casinos inclusive the slot machines Pragmatic Play is not great but the company develops and grows rapidly. At present, it offers more than 150 slot games, 80 of which are adapted for mobile phones.
Pragmatic Play proposals
The company designs its games to be easily integrated on the platform of any operator. The manufacturer assigns 3-5 days for this goal. Most of the games are created by means of the HTML5 technology, which allows you open slot machines from a desktop PC or smartphone directly in the browser. Thus, there is no need to install any applications or download the game.
The company masters have developed a special application you should download if your Internet speed does not allow normal play. Its size is at most 3 MB, which is set in minutes.
The interacting with Pragmatic Play operators get not only the games but also access to their settings, where they choose:
- Options for getting free spins;
- The number of bonus games for a single slot;
- Financial indicators etc.
Video slot machines are foreground in the Pragmatic Play slots operation. Apart from them, the experts elaborate such areas as board and scratch games. The graphics is of a high quality but yields the market gambling leaders. That has a plus – any Pragmatic Play software is downloaded instantly and specially designed downloadable client helps the users with low-speed Internet. The conclusion is the company endeavors not only to stand out among the competitors but also to meet the needs of its production users.
Pragmatic Play games software is offered both in demo versions and in games for money, which take almost any currency. The software is translated into all major languages. On request, the manufacturer can establish additional currencies and languages for his games.
Hockey Lucky Dragons, Beowulf, Grave Diggers and Black Diamond are the most popular video slot machines of the Pragmatic Play Company. The player can meet modern 5-drums slot machines and classical 3-reels ones. The number of paylines varies from 5 to 30.
Many of the slot games have an attractive feature – a progressive jackpot. They are such slot machines as Stars and Stripes, Monster Madness and Bingo Slot. But there is no information on wins in the public domain.
There are following types of board games:
- Roulette – French, American, European;
- Blackjack – Multi-Hand, Double Exposure, Royale;
- Video Poker – Joker Poker, Jacks or Better and others;
- Keno and arcade games.
The company cares about the player protection, therefore all its products are periodically tested to ensure the quality and are checked by an independent third party. Pragmatic Play no deposit Company also supports the Gamblers Anonymous program as part of its commitment to social responsibility.
The company's priorities, purposes, methods on achieving them are constantly reviewed to guarantee the technology suitability to the demands of the gambling industry modern standards, licenses and administering jurisdictions.
Pragmatic Play history
In fact, Pragmatic Play company is a rebranding of the TopGame Technology company, whose financial affairs were awful by 2015. In that year the group of investors have bought the most part of the TopGame Technology shares and the company was renamed into Pragmatic Play. Thus, the new owners wanted to reach for two goals:
- 1. Return the former site popularity;
- 2. To clear the reputation of this game software manufacturer.
To break the history by year, the full Pragmatic Play casinos story looks next:
- 2007 – the TopGame Technology company is opened;
- 2008 – it locates the software in Casino Spin and Rome Casino;
- 2009 – the offices in the UK are founded;
- 2011 – the Casinomeister portal has indicted the Topgame Technology in bad faith because of the delays in payments;
- 2012 – the first game for the Mac operating system;
- 2013 – the office in Hong Kong is founded, the announcement of the Dice And Fire slot machine appears;
- 2014 – a deal is concluded with Global Gaming Labs, VIG, IGS Online and the Curacao license is received;
- 2015 – rebranding and transformation into Pragmatic Play.
In the current 2016, Pragmatic Play has signed an agreement with BetSoft Gaming, has launched a new online resource, has opened an office and received a license on the Island of Malta. In addition, the company has opened agencies in the Philippines, India, Romania, and Ukraine.